BenchStep - Terms of Services
BenchStep - An optimal Human Resource Service Delivery model built for long-term business advantage
THE AGREEMENT AND THE PARTIES - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. You must provide your legal First and Last Name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete
the signup process.
3. Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create
separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Bench Step cannot and will not be liable for
any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
About Payment, Refunds, Upgrade/Downgrade:
Like our portal, the entire Payment process is user-friendly and at ease.
1. You need to have a valid Credit Card for making payments. For Free Accounts, there are no such hassles.
At this point in time, we are accepting INR and USD currencies. For INR, the following payment modes are applicable.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking (State Bank of India, ICICI, HDFC, Kotak Mahindra, Axis Bank)
- Cash Card
For USD, the following payment modes are applicable.
- Credit Card (American Express, Master, Visa)
- Debit Card
3. The hosting service is billed in advance on a Monthly basis and hence non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
4. Please note that for any upgrade/downgrade in plan level, your card will automatically be charged the new plan rate on your next billing cycle.
5. Downgrading your plan may cause the loss of accessibility, content or features. BenchStep is not responsible for such loss.
Cancellation & Termination:
BenchStep believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
1. In order to cancel your account, you need to send a request from the Admin email ID which was used to create the Account. No other request from a different email shall be considered.
2. Once your Account is cancelled before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect by the end of your current paid month and you will not be charged again.
BenchStep reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account for the following reasons.
- Fraudulent, Criminal, grossly negligent, or otherwise intentional misconduct
- Violation of any law or regulation
Such termination of the Service will result in the non-accessibility of your Account or users enrolled under your account.
Copyright and Content Ownership:
Bench Steph as a clear-cut policy on content ownership.
1. We absolutely have no intellectual property claim over the courses/projects material you upload. The course materials uploaded is all yours unless you decide to keep it public.
2. For the courses/projects that are provided out of box as BenchStep's complimentary offer, BenchStep reserves the ownership on such content.
3. The look and feel of the Portal is copyrighted. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS,